Instrumentation is one of the key factor which brings any experimental research ahead. Electrochemical reactions need some instruments to fulfill experimental conditions and to record, analyze the data. Our research and development includes electrochemical instrumentation from basic circuit designing to data simulation and analysis.
Few of glimpses of our research and development are following:
- Development of programmable potentiostat
- Development of ccc class solar simulator
- Development of multipurpose data logger and data analysis software
- Development of word’s smallest and cost effective EIS (electrochemical impedance spectroscopy) instrument with the help of sound card
- Development of most advanced EIS data analyzer and circuit fitting software