The high resolution secondary as well as backscattered electron images shall now be possible with the new addition of the FESEM. The FESEM is equipped with SE, BSE and EDS detector in addition to EBSD, tensile stage module and a heating stage. With EBSD based Orientation Indexing Microscopy (OIM), the equipment has an unmatched capability of micro-texture analysis. The tensile stage makes it possible to carry out in-situ tensile testing and the heating stage can be used to take the images at up to 500 degree celsius.
- SE Resolution: 3nm at 15kV/5nA.
- Magnification: 10x to 1000000x.
- Accelerating Voltage: 0.5 to 30kV.
- EDS point, line and area scan possible.
- Elemental mapping by EDS.
- Micro-texture analysis with smallest step size possible.
- Tensile stage with SPECS.